Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September Is Upon Us!

hey all you crafty types!



here is a teaser of a couple of my magnets! cute or what!!! hehehe! do you not just dig those tiny pink beads surrounding the flamingos!

this is one of the craft fairs I'll be selling at this month. they've got a couple of my keychains featured on their Facebook page right now!

my shows this month are as follows:

September 13th:
Steveston Farmers & Artisans Market
4111 Moncton Street (Steveston Village)
10am-3pm
(also selling at this market on Oct. 11th)

September 19th:
Mommies on Main
Heritage Hall, 3102 Main Street (Main & 15th)
10:30 to 4pm
(no I don't make stuff for children, but I'm sure a lot of mommies will like my stuff!)


September 20th:
International Village Gifts & Craft Fair
88 West Pender Street (at Tinseltown complex)
12-5pm
(this is a 2-day show but I'm only selling on one of the days)


September 27th:
Portobello West Fashion & Art Market
Rocky Mountaineer Station (1755 Cottrell Street off Terminal Ave.)
12-6pm
(also selling at this market Oct. 25th)

i don't know if anyone reading my blog is in my neck of the woods, but if you are come on by! besides my fabulous creations (toot, toot!), there will be all sorts of awesome handmade stuff to peruse. christmas is coming after all!

take care everyone! i'll send out my november and december dates later on...

cheers! crafty girl

No comments:

Post a Comment