Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Mojo Monday!


Mojo Monday week 94 finds me playing with my Citrus Stack papers again. i still had them out on my desk from yesterday making my cards for day 127 on 365 Cards. the colours are so bright and cheery i can't get enough! if you've lost your mojo, you should check out this site and get some inspiration! hehehe!

i worked on this card for hours it seems... could be i'm getting distracted by the movies i have playing on the computer beside me - right now it's Get Smart. it's so funny i keep watching instead of stamping! i like to have background noise while i 'work' and i tend to prefer movies instead of music.


check out that cordouroy brad! isn't that the cutest thing? i wish i knew where i got them - they came in orange, blue and pink. i like to put my embellishments into craft keepers for storage, but i didn't used to keep any of the packaging so i'd know what brand my stuff is. i've changed my ways, especially since i need to put my ingredients list on by blog posts!

it's a rainy monday here in richmond, bc. but i shouldn't complain - we've had so many sunny days in a row i don't even remember when it last rained! our garden can sure use a non-scorcher. and besides, these papers are really brightening up my day! here's the sketch pic if you want to give it a whirl. enjoy and happy stamping!

oh, and hey, here's another chance for you to win more stuff - check out SEI Lifestyle's blog here and enter to win - contest closes today though!

stuff used:
paper...
Accent Design - sparkles lime green cs
DCWV - Citrus Stack
white cs
stamps...
Unity Stamp Company - Go Confidently
Autumn Leaves - pretty poppies clear set
Martha Stewart Crafts - Clear Pattern stamps
inks...
Brilliance - pearlescent poppy, orange, sky blue
extras...
paper piercer
pop dots
Stamper's Dream - mini red rhinestones
cordorouy brads from ??
Imaginisce - sugared brads
Slice - basics 1 design card
Marvy - 1 1/2" circle punch

cheers! crafty girl

1 comment: